David S. Maehr Florida Wildlife Corridor Applied Science Fellowship - Archbold Biological Station
Applications are due August 4, 2023.
- Program Administrator - Office of Resilience and Coastal Protection, Florida Department of Environmental Protection
- US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Chief Climate Scientist
- UGA Postdoctoral Scholars Program: Future Faculty for Inclusive Research Excellence (FFIRE)
- Jobs with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Temporary laboratory technician opportunity in CAChE-Nutrient Analysis Core Facility - Florida International University
- NCEAS Online Seminar Series: Diversity, Equity, and Justice in Environmental Data Science
Please complete the Zoom registration form if you plan to attend.
- June 14, 2023: Net zero energy pathways that center conservation and communities - Dr. Grace Wu, 3-4pm ET
Alaska Dive Semester
Accepting applications for Spring of 2024 (January 16 – May 2)
Application deadline: August 15, 2023
2023 Coastal and Estuarine Research Federation Conference
November 12-16, 2023 in Portland, Oregon
- Distributed graduate course on disturbance in coastal wetlands - Fall of 2023
Summer Courses at The Institute for Tropical Ecology and Conservation (ITEC)
Application deadline is May 15, 2023.
Virtual Summit: Incorporating Data Science and Open Science in Aquatic Research
The virtual summit will take place July 27-28, 2023 13:00-17:00 EST via Zoom. Registration is free for everyone and will remain open until July 26, 2023.
- Online Resources for Teaching & Training Ecology, Sustainability & Socio-Environmental Topics - National Socio-Environmental Synthesis Center (SESYNC)