FCE Site Role
Florida International University
- Mailing address:
- Department of Biological Sciences
- Florida International University
- 11200 SW 8th Street, OE 167
- Miami, FL 33199
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FCE Publications (10)Journal Articles
Congdon, V.M., M.O. Hall, B. Furman, J.E. Campbell, M.J. Durako, K.L. Goodin, and K.H. Dunton. 2023. Common ecological indicators identify changes in seagrass condition following disturbances in the Gulf of Mexico. Ecological Indicators 156: 111090.
Fourqurean, J.W. et al. 2023. Seagrass abundance predicts surficial soil organic carbon stocks across the range of Thalassia testudinum in the Western North Atlantic. Estuaries and Coasts 46: 1280-1301.
Campbell, Justin . 2012. The Effects of carbon dioxide fertilization on the ecology of tropical seagrass communities. Ph.D. dissertation, Florida International University.
- Recent FCE Leveraged ProjectsCollaborative Research: The tropicalization of Western Atlantic seagrass beds
Authors: Campbell, J.
Funding organization: National Science Foundation
Time period: 01 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2020